The Prickly Pear Butter is a powerful beauty bath that soothes irritations, repairs the damage related to pollution, stress and time marks.
The precious butter of NAKAWA BIO is an exceptional nourishing beauty balm for dry skin, that repairs damaged and irritated skin.
HOW TO USE ?
Take a pinch of butter and heat it up by rubbing your hands. Then apply to the face, neck, body or hair to obtain a smooth touch instantly. Can be used whenever you feel the need to nourish dry skin or dry hair to have a softness impact.
- Organic prickly pear seeds oil: Vitamin E, Omega-6, essential for the synthesis of collagen, restart the microcirculation of the skin and boost the oxygenation of the cells for a tensor effect.
- Tocopherols – vitamin E – powerful antioxidants, traps the free radicals responsible for aging and strengthen the skin’s natural defenses to calm redness and irritation.
- Prickly pear gel: This gel is rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, carbohydrates, nitrogen components, fibre, vitamins A, B, C and K, chlorophyll, riboflavin and protein strengthen the skin’s natural defenses to calm redness and irritation.
- Beeswax: naturally composed of vitamin A. It is also known for its occlusive characteristics: it retains water, which gives it a unique moisturizing and nourishing action! With this ability, beeswax can also create a waterproof natural film on the skin, protecting it from external aggressions and enhancing its moisturizing benefits.
- Coconut: nourishes the skin and soothes irritations, antioxidant, it fights against the aging of the skin, tones it and restores radiance.
- Neroli essential oil: Its properties are explained by the presence of active compounds originally present in the flowers of Citrus aurantium ssp aurantium. Very rich in linalol, a molecule characterized by its bactericidal and mycobactericidal properties. Due to its antibacterial, antioxidant and especially skin regenerating properties, it helps to eliminate skin problems.
METHOD OF PRESERVATION:
It is advisable to keep it in a dry place, away from light and heat.