The NAKAWA BIO deodorant balm provides a pleasant feeling of freshness and effectively neutralizes odors while allowing the skin to breathe naturally.
Composed of vegetable oil, potassium aluminum for its active anti-sweating effect, essential oil antibacterial lemon oil and organic pear seed seed oil that helps with absorption, the NAKAWA BIO deodorant balm is purifying and protective, antitache, anti-fungal, thinning the armpits.
Must be used effectively on clean, dry skin. The NAKAWA BIO deodorant balm is applied by the finger, like a cream, on the armpits. Its powder composition and the synergies of essential oils used in the making of this balm give it efficiency and non-greasy touch.
NAKAWA BIO is paraben-free, aluminum salts-free, perfume-free and synthetic dye-free. All our products was not tested on animals. Our packaging is adapted to natural cosmetics (glass jars, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics with technical data sheets, etc.)
- Our deodorant balm contain a minimum of 95% natural or natural ingredients and with a minimum of 95% vegetable ingredients from organic farming.
- Controlled and non-polluting processing and manufacturing processes.
- Commitments to sustainable development and fair trade goals.
- Clear and accurate information.
- Full transparency and obligations of guarantee and control.